ข่าว:

ทดลองใช้งานบอร์ดตะลุง ที่อยู่ในขั้นตอนการกู้คืนข้อมูล เบื้องต้นมีแต่กระทู้ (ข้อความ) กำลังกู้รูปภาพ ไฟล์แนบต่าง ๆ คาดว่าจะทยอยสมบูรณ์ภายในไม่ช้า

Main Menu

หูฟัง Superlux HD681 EVO Fullsize เสียงเทพ เบสแน่น ดีไซน์ล้ำสมัย เท่ห์ไม่ซ้ำใคร

เริ่มโดย yoknipas, 21:22 น. 26 ก.ย 56

yoknipas

หูฟัง Superlux HD681 EVO Fullsize Headphone เสียงเทพ เบสแน่น ดีไซน์ล้ำสมัย เท่ห์ไม่ซ้ำใคร

Superlux HD681 EVO
เสียงเทพ เบสแน่น เสียงร้องมีคุณภาพ รายละเอียดชัดเจน
ดีไซน์ล้ำสมัย หรูหรา ดุจดั่งหูฟังแบรนดัง มีให้เลือกสีดำ และสีขาว
สายสามารถถอดได้ มีสายให้ใช้งาน 1 และ 3 เมตร ตามความต้องการ

หูฟัง Superlux HD681 EVO พัฒนาต่อยอดมาจาก HD681 รุ่นธรรมดา
โดยเฉพาะด้านการดีไซน์ที่ทันสมัยมากขึ้น และคุณภาพเสียงที่สูงขึ้น

HD681EVO เหมาะกับการฟังเพลงทุกแนวเพลงอย่างจริงจัง
เหมาะมากเป็นพิเศษสำหรับเพลงประเภท Jazz Pop Rock และเพลงทั่วๆไป

ราคาปกติ 1,600 บาท

ราคาพิเศษ 1390 บาท
ค่าจัดส่ง แบบEMS 80 บาท

รับประกันสินค้านาน 7 วัน

โปรโมชั่นแนะนำสินค้า แถมฟรี Earpad สำรองทำจากกำมะหยี่ 1 คู่ ในกล่องหูฟัง

สั่งซื้อได้ที่ yoknipas@gmail.com

เยี่ยมชมสินค้าอื่นๆของเราได้ที่
http://www.indygadget.com
http://www.facebook.com/indygadget

Superlux HD681EVO Black สีดำ

Superlux HD681EVO White สีขาว

หูฟัง Superlux เสียงระดับมืออาชีพ ที่คุณสัมผัสได้

yoknipas

รีวิว หูฟัง Superlux HD681EVO จากต่างประเทศ

Best audio experience I've ever had
By wafflezz

Sound
annd finally...the sound These are paired up with a simple fiiO e7
My Gosh. I felt like I robbed someone when I bought these for this price. Simply amazing.
At first, with no burn in out of the box these sounded pretty neutral. They sounded somewhat similar to my sennheiser 428s. However, something was missing, they were....congested.
The sound was all cluttered together and was "robotic" if that makes sense

With some burn in, everything changed.
The bass went DEEP. The instrument separation was amazing. Not only could I hear background sounds that I never heard before, I could hear them throughout the entire frequency response.

Now for the comparison on how they perform compared to the famous m50
Bass
Despite being semi open, the 681 evo has good bass response. There is no or very little mid bass hump, and the sub bass doesn't die down until about 25hz or so. They extend deep, very deep for what they are.
The ath m50 has more bass and is more impactful, but the hd681 evo is slightly more controlled. Overall, the winner is the m50 here
m50-fun, more wild and exciting, better for bassheads
681 evo-damn accurate.

Mids
The hd 681 evo doesn't dip during the mids as far as I can tell. The m50 has a slight midbass hump and the upper mids can be veiled. They actually sound quite similar here. No big difference except the 681 evos represents high mids better and you can hear more with them because of the separation.
Winner-681 evo

Highs
A lot of people complained about the original 681s about having ear-rape levels of treble. That's not the case here. The 681 evo highs are very present but they never cause fatigue. They roll off  longer than the m50. Not sure what that means but the m50 has "punchier" highs. You hear the hi-hats and cymbal crashes of the evo longer but they don't sound like sibilance nor are they harsh.
m50 has slightly harsher highs.
Winner-681 evo

Soundstage
no contest. The ath m50 holds up pretty well and the soundstage isn't bad at all. But the 681 evo destroys it here. When I was playing Bioshock infinite, at the loading screen it literally sounded like a 50s radio was sitting 2 feet in front of me playing music. I was shocked, I thought my fiiO e7 had unlocked and the sound was coming from my speakers....it wasn't.

Detail
When I got my little amp/DAC and paired it up with the m50, I was in sound heaven. The detail retrieval was excellent.
The 681 evos took it a tiny step further.
With the m50, I could hear tiny details otherwise inaudible
with the 681 evos, i could hear tiny details otherwise inaudible...throughout the entire song

overall, I am very impressed with these headphones. I've never heard or tried anything better.

Serious Bang for Your Buck
By JoeDoe
Pros: Great sound, nice stage, relaxed fit
Cons: Bulky
This was an impulse buy that turned out well for me! I was very pleasantly suprised by the sound these are able to produce. They have a fairly open soundstage, which provides a nice separation. The bass is abundant but not overpowering, the mids are present and if any frequency is recessed, it is the trebles. This isn't to say they aren't there or sound bad, they're just the least obvious.

These cans are a little bulky, upon looking in the mirror I look like I'm ready to pilot a fighter from Star Wars. They are pretty comfortable, plush pads and soft head band take care of that. And the detachable cable relieves any build issues I had.

Overall for less than $100 these guys will not disappoint. If you need a set of cans that will make desktop or home theater listening enjoyable on a budget, give these some serious consideration.

Superlux delivering another unimaginably awesome pair of headphones; The Best Yet!
By projectcollider
Pros: Major Upgrade from the previous HD681's, Deep Bass present and discernible, Bass not over-powering, Treble and mids in check
Cons: Bulky design, Semi-open bleeds quite a bit at high volumes, Pads make my ears moist
Being my first review on Head-Fi, I'd first like to introduce myself. I'm known as Project Collider; I play guitar among many other instruments and record often by myself and with my band.
I'm a previous owner of the HD681, HD668B, and the HD660.

First things first; what improvements have been made or setbacks felt from the previous HD681?
At first glance it is clear that Superlux redesigned the shape and feel with the evo's. They look, oh! so much better; they feel good on the head and light weight, but at the same time there is a bulkiness to them, not to mention the pads after about 20 minutes moisten your ears and head. I do reside in the Sonora, so I can't completely blame the moistness from the design.
Side note: the design looks like the icemat/steelseries siberia v1 headphones.

I've tried the Evo's on three different rigs since I purchased them. Even on my laptop, containing an okay audio card, these things really sound fantastic and are easy to drive with just the stock driver software. Now on my main rig, I have a top of the line RME sound card; I am seriously considering selling off a couple of my beyerdynamic and sennheiser headphones since I got these.
I can't find a reason why I would ever spend between $70 - $300 for headphones anymore; the Evo's literally match anything in that price range (with the exception of a couple closed headphones).

The sound stage is wider than the previous HD681, the sound produced is much more neutral than the HD681; almost if you were to mix the HD668B with the HD681.
That deep bass is finally felt with the Evo's and pronounced at that, but not overwhelming like you find with a very bass central headphone (Monster Brand among other garbage).
I've found that I use these most for my guitar monitoring and am loving the change up. Unfortunately they aren't closed, but there is a closed version; just really hard to find outside of Taiwan.
I love how perfectly neutral they are; extending from the lowest bass to the highest treble and popping those easily forgotten mids into the full hearing experience.

In conclusion, there isn't enough positive things I can say about what Superlux has done with the HD681 Evo's, (Original name HD681 MKII, but was abandoned for evolution). So, go out and buy these NOW!!! Audiohipster currently has both the black and white in stock

เลขที่บัญชีสำหรับชำระเงิน กรุณาสอบถามว่ามีสินค้าพร้อมส่งหรือไม่ก่อนโอนเงินครับ

yoknipas

yoknipas

yoknipas

yoknipas

yoknipas